- Hurricane Delays
- During the some parts of the Year Our area Experiences Hurricanes, In the event of a Hurricane We will Stop shipping while the Event is happing and when Local Laws Don't allow our Residents to remain in the area. There Will be a Banner at the Top of every page with the delay info if any exists.
S&S Electrical Supply ships the vast majority of orders the same day. Our shipping cutoff is 2 pm EST. Orders placed after cutoff cannot be guaranteed to ship same day.
- Orders placed after hours on Friday will not process or ship until the following Monday. UPS Saturday delivery is a service not generally offered by S&S Electrical Supply.
- Occasionally orders may take up to (5) business days for consolidation and preparation purposes. Customers will be promptly notified of any estimated delay beyond this window.
- Effective March 24, 2020, UPS is no longer guaranteeing the day or time of delivery for all service levels and will thus not be offering credit for late deliveries. We will therefore not be able to offer credit for late deliveries. We are sorry for any trouble this may cause you. Full UPS announcement can be read here.
- PLEASE SEE THE MAP BELOW FOR TANSIT TIMES WITH UPS GROUND SHIPPING.
- All expedited shipments will ship exclusively through UPS expedited services. Customers are encouraged to call in to verify critical shipments.
Hawaii, Alaska, and International Shipments
- Additional charges will apply to orders shipped outside the continental USA. For more information, please call our sales department at 1-941-981-3923. International orders cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.
Damaged Shipments & Product Errors
- If your order(s) arrive damaged or contain incorrect items, please contact an S&S Electrical Supply service representative as soon as possible. Damage claims filed for replacement after (5) days will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Please save the packaging the shipment arrived in, and if possible please provide photos so our service team can resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- Where a package is refused or returned due to an incorrect shipping address provided by a customer, the customer will be responsible for all resulting fees for the shipment.
Returns & Order Cancellation
Normal stock items are refundable, subject to a 25% restock surcharge within 30 days of receipt of purchase. No returns will be accepted past 30 days from the date of shipment. RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RMA NUMBER.
- To return product(s) from your order, please contact S&S Electrical Supply by calling 1-941-981-3923.
- we also Now offer self serve return, please use the following link to sign into you account and start your return. https://shopify.com/14249099322/account
- Upon approval, an RMA number will be issued. Please include this number with your shipment for identification purposes. A return mailing address will also be provided upon approval.
- Pack your items securely in a sturdy box, providing sufficient shipping material to prevent damage. Credit will not be issued for any items returned with damage.
- All products purchased in new condition must be returned in the original factory box.
- Once your return has been processed, a credit will post back to your original form of payment within 5 business days.
- Please contact an S&S Electrical Supply representative to cancel your order. Refunds are issued within 1 billing cycle of your credit card statement. Orders cannot be cancelled after a product has been processed for shipping.
- Due to high product turnover, items showing as in stock online may be temporarily unavailable. Where an order has already been placed, customers will be notified of any resulting discrepancy and it will be resolved accordingly.
- Special order items and products in quantities not normally stocked in our warehouses cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable once the order is placed. Full payment is required at time of purchase. Special orders over $2,000 in value may require additional authorization.
Customer Accounts/Open orders
- S&S Electrical Supply does not keep customer accounts. We are unable to ship products as open orders, charging product to your "tab". Payment is expected at the time of purchase. All shipping charges are non-negotiable rates displayed at checkout.
- Customer expressly assumes all liability in independently researching, purchasing and installing correct product for their application. Any recommendation made by an S&S Electrical Supply representative regarding product selection is made to the best of our knowledge based on customer description and will not constitute grounds for waiver of restocking charges, detrimental reliance or resulting liability.