The Square D by Schneider Electric QO Value Pack 200 Amp 42-Space 42-Circuit Indoor Main Breaker Plug-on Neutral Load Center includes the cover and a selection of standard Square D QO breakers. It is UL Listed for residential, commercial and industrial power distribution. This load center is built with a shielded, tin-plated, copper bus bar that is plated for reliability. QO load centers are tested and Listed only for Square D QO circuit breakers that are non CTL Tandems. This breaker box can expand up to 34 spaces. QO load centers are the World's Finest designed with industry leading features for flexible application. QO load centers include features engineered for fast installation and wire savings.
- Learn about general NEC 2020 updates. Contact your local building inspector for code adoptions and details
- Engineered for a quick plug-on neutral breaker connection on every circuit, fewer connections, faster installation and no pigtails frees up gutter space
- Includes load center, 3 QO120 QO 20 Amp single-pole circuit breakers, 2 QO230 QO 30 Amp double-pole circuit breakers and a factory-included combination, surface or flush cover
- Compatible with any Square D QO circuit breaker that are non CTL tandem
- UL Listed for residential, commercial and industrial power distribution
- Accommodates plug-on secondary surge arrestor QO250PSPD, QO2175SB, HEPD50 and HEPD80 (sold separately)
- Overhead/underground feed simply by rotating the device before installing knockouts sizes 1 in., 1.25 in., 1.5 in., 2 in. and maximum 2.5 in. on the top and bottom
- Rated 120-Volt/240-Volt AC and 22,000 air short circuit current rating
- Split branch neutral with terminal screws backed out offering with up to 50% more terminals than UL requires increases wiring flexibility saving installation time and simplifies wiring
- Designed with straight-in mains to save expensive cable and time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.