Eaton EGSPIB30 30 Amp Power Inlet Box
Located downstream from your homes main distribution panel and used in conjunction with a manual transfer switch. Eaton's Power Inlet boxes allow you to connect your power cord from your portable generator to supply electricity to your critical loads during an outage, eliminating the need for unsafe extension cords running through windows or doors. Eaton's PIB rugged, user friendly design allows a quick connection at a high level of safety and comfort.
- Indoor/outdoor installation
- Safely connects a generator cord to a manual transfer switch or transfer panel
- Rugged, durable design
- Ideal for portable generators, RV hook-ups, etc.
- Pad lockable
- Easy to install, easy to use
- UL 1008
- Power inlet box is rated to be used with a portable generator up to 7,000-Watt
- Dimensions: H 5.5, W 7.5, D 8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.