GE TM3210CCUP PowerMark Gold 100 Amp 32-Space 32-Circuit Indoor Main Breaker Circuit Panel
The load center includes a sturdy tin-plated copper buss bar and a galvanized box for increased durability and reliability. The one-piece interior removes and re-installs easily. Indoor NEMA 1 enclosure with combination surface/flush front. This load center is UL listed and ANSI Certified.
- Rust-resistant galvanized box
- 32.25 H x 16.00 W x 5.50 D
- Highly conductive copper buss bar
- Factory-installed THHQL21100 main breaker, full-length neutral bars, top or bottom feed and self-adjusting, dead-front cover
- Indoor fronts for surface or flush installations
- 100% rated split neutral on each side
- Single phase, 3-wire, 120/240 VAC and 22K AIC rating
- All neutral holes are rated for 14 - 4 wire
- Accepts GE, GFCI and AFCI circuit breakers
- UL listed and ANSI certified
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.